Saturday, January 17, 2009

Well The Belly has "Popped"

Many of you haven't seen me for a while so here is my belly, yes I am showing...I'm officially 26 weeks and 3 days and I just can't believe I'm this far a long, I have too many things I want to finish before she comes. Just a little info, we are as of right now planning on naming her Kloee Belle who knows it might still change, she loves when I play country music to my stomach (she starts moving to the music) and she gets the hiccups all the time. My current cravings are cookies, chips, push up pops and cheeseburgers with MUSTARD (before I would be totally grossed out by the mustard). So far everything is (according to the doctor) right on schedule.

12 comments:

cherrie07 said...

awww tessa you are looking amazing im so excited for you when i saw you at church the last time you were here you were not showing as much but you are looking really good! i love you you and miss you tons

Becca said...

Thank you! You are so cute. I can't wait to see you and the baby when she comes.

The Graham Family! said...

You have popped!! How fun!! You look great!!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Yay! I love your pregnant picture.. That is exciting! You are going to be an amazing mother!!... P.S. I love the name!

The Stevens: said...

I love your little belly:) Can't wait to see you, and "Kloee" with a "K" is growing on me:) Love you guys!

BrittanyLane said...

Awwwww. You're such a cute pregnant lady! We're super excited for you. You two will be such fun parents.

Gosfam said...

Love prego pics!! Maybe we will run into each other soon at WinCo or something :)

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

look how cute you are!!!!!

Vrska's said...

You look so dang cute!! I hated being pregnant but being a Mom is the best ever!! You'll love it.

Steve Kolb said...

so cute tessa! and i love the name too!

Mommy Crafts said...

Little Tessa that I played barbies with and eat "kool-aid and sugar" is growing up!! We are wife's and are mommies and soon to be mommies, you are looking so cute. But still looks like you are carrying a soccer ball :) You are going to have a lot of fun, I know that I'm loving every second of it. Your picture of you and Darren is cute. Well, miss ya and love ya!!

The Christensen Family said...

Look at you! Your so cute.