12 years ago
Sunday, March 8, 2009
It might be a sign of nesting....
Well lately we haven't been up to much so I've had a hard time figuring out something to post but this last weekend I got Darren to put my shelves up for me and it gave me a BRAND NEW craft room. About the last week or so I've been having this big urge to organize, I've been dreaming up new and cost efficient ways to make our living space more functional. I'm not sure how much Darren has enjoyed this because it usually means a project for him to do. But he does an amazing job each time and I am a VERY happy girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Holy cow! I'm jealous. Can I hire Darren to come make ME a craft room???
Looks like you can get a lot done in that space. I never know Darren was so handy!
Oh my gosh that looks amazing!! When we move over to Oakridge you should so help me set up a craft room like that girl!! I love the blue peg board.
Cute space, well organized and functional, great job Darren:)
Wow.. you are super organized. I wish I had a space all to myself, that I didn't have to clean up everynight so the kids didn't get into it! I'm totally jelous!
Looks great. Great husband you have there. It's because your having his baby. lol
Wow Tessa! That looks great!! I love it.
Post a Comment