Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just have to vent sometimes.....

Today has been a very frustrating day for me I wont go into details other then life is hard when things don't go as planned and recently that is my life.  I think my real problem is that I expect too much and this results in frustration.  I guess what I really need to do is figure out how to let the little things that don't matter slide so I can focus on the bigger picture. The visiting teaching message really touched me this month it was on prayer. This is something that I wish I was better at...my companions grand daughter made a really good point she said that she has no problem with get the prayers said she has a problem with "Thy will be done", after thinking about I feel like I have the same problem. I need to listen for the answer so I don't find myself so frustrated about things at the end of the day. 
I'm so blessed to have so much and a wonderful husband that lets me vent as much as I want even when its so stupid that Im upset about it in the first place. Thanks Darren Im SOOO lucky to have found you.

3 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

My husband lets me vent sometimes too (well lets just say he has no choice)... but I can definitely relate to things not going your way and how hard it can be for us to just let go. I think as women too we have more of a tendency to have a hard time getting over things... it sometimes can take us awhile. Men can let go of things a lot easier I think... at least the small things. But that visiting teaching message sounds great and surely a good reminder that the Lord is the one who is in control. Thanks for sharing!!! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday today! We really miss you guys!!

Stephanie C. said...

Amen to that Tessa. I have frustrating days too and it seems like it will never end. But it does. Hang in there. Just try to remember, these are the days worth living!

megan said...

I couldn't agree with you more. . .when things don't go as good as we picture them. . .well lets just say we're sisters!!! Love ya and i hope it gets better!!