Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My crazy mother...

I was text this picture with this message from my little sister the other day..."She's trying to whiten her teeth with a magic eraser"...........Yes I think, My mother has officially lost it!

7 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

hahahahahaha oh man.. that is hilarious! My question is.. does it actually work??

The Boyle's said...

That is awesome. I am almost to that point too though. I would love something a little cheaper to whiten my teeth other than spending a ton on Crest Whitestrips. You go mom!!!

Hilarie* said...

Oh THAT IS FUNNY!! She is so silly, but really fun to be around!! Kendra still asks about you guys almost DAILY!!!

Darren and Tessa said...

By the way Stacy to answer your question she said not well enough to do it again!

The Christensen Family said...

what would we do with out our phone cameras. lol

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

That is pretty crazy. I don't think I would do it even if it worked... well, maybe I would. Where does your mom get these kind of ideas? How funny!

Anonymous said...

found you! now youre on my blog list!