This last week we were invited to swim at a family in our wards pool while they were out of town for the week. We only got over there one day but it was worth it. It took Kloee a little while to get used to the water it was actually kinda cold which surprised us considering how hot it was. After a little bit SHE LOVED IT.....
12 years ago
6 comments:
Omh my gosh, she is adorable. I miss you guys! Like A LOT! And braxton totally misses kloee! When are you headed back?
LOL
Those faces are AWESOME man.
Love that you captured it.
We went swimming the other day and I wish I captured Takeshi's face.
Oh well, next time right?
Haha! She is a doll. Come visit us!
I love her suit. I saw one similar to it at costco and wanted to get it, but I had already got one for Kaitlynn...darn it! I loved her faces! I love how fun little ones are!
She is so cute! She has gotten so big!!!
Hi little Rhenley:) So cute, love the swimsuit!
Post a Comment