-Nighttime is my Time -Jayhawk -Dairy of a Wimpy Kid -Rodrick Rules -The Last Straw -Dog Days -The Ugly Truth -Cabin Fever -Catching Fire -MockingJay -Why I believe -No one can take your Place
My mother-in-law pulled out some baby pictures of Darren this weekend and I just had to put the comparisons on here I think Sydney looks A LOT like him...
7 comments:
WOW! They DO look alike!
I think so too...I will have to put the Payton and Dallas ones up...then Payton and Makinley ones :)
Yeah she looks like an Allen. So adorable!!
Totally the same nose! Too cute.
And I think the same eyes! Funny how they are in the same poses!
How fun for Darren:) While I agree that she looks like Darren in the two pictures, I still think she has a Steven's girl look about her:)
very cute girls! It will be fun to see whats going on with you guys.
Post a Comment