Yes, it was 4 years ago today that Darren (THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!!) put rock on my finger, told me he loved me (for the first time) and asked me to marry him. It was a pretty eventful day in my life and I love thinking back and remembering it. Love you, Darren!
This was the official ring that I did wear for over a month until he could afford the real one, he said it took hom a couple tries to get it out of the $0.25 machine.
This is one of the only pictures taken that day!!
6 comments:
I was trying to make out that ring and am glad you explained.
Do you still have it?
Congrats.
Wow 4 years and look where it has taken you! It will be fun to see the next 4 years! Two more kids? :)
Dustin proposed with a .25 ring too! It turned my finger green, but I loved every moment, and still have it!
Congrats on 4 years!
How cute is that?! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!!
Cute ring! I love it!
Yeah that is exciting to celebrate another year!!! Congrats
Post a Comment