We went on a date a few weeks ago to a Murder Mystery Dinner, by far one of the funnest dates I've been on....I went ALL out looking for the perfect costumes and Darren was a really good sport about dressing up.
The scene took place in the 1940's, I was a Princess and Darren was an air force captain.
(This picture is mainly for my sister she wanted to see how my hair turned out long story short it got done but was quite the ordeal!)
The whole group.....it was a fun night with lots of laughter what a great night!
1 comment:
So fun!!! Those date nights are the BEST!! We've done several as well. I loved your hair! Plus, Tessa you are looking FABULOUS!!!! Great job on all the hard work working out!!! I think I've gained back everything I lost at the beginning of the year ha ha!
Post a Comment