WE have TONS of family around, even more then most summers, which we are TOTALLY eating up. Kloee loves her cousins, I'm a little worried for when we move back to Moscow for the school year I think she is going to be bored out of her mind.
Trying to get her to get in again...always a struggle!
I love this sweet little girl she is adorable, Morgan is about 2 months older then Kloee and they really get along great together.
My Sydney, as always content to be hanging out!
Jenna and Ellorie on the Tube, most of the kids REALLY enjoyed this. My nephew after taking his ride came over to me and says, "That was SOOOO fun, my mom would NEVER have let me do that" Gotta love getting away with stuff at Grandma & Grandpa's when mom and dad are gone right? I thought it was the cutest thing.
While some were in the boat the rest of us hung out on the beach, the kids loved playing with all of the rocks! It was a nice evening. Summer is going by WAY to quickly!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment