While Darren's sister Melissa was in town we all went bowling.....It was a lot of Fun! I love spending time with the Allen clan, they are all so easy to chat with and hang out with.
I tried for a while to bowl with Sydney strapped on, it did not go well, but let s face it I didn't do any better with her off either...sigh....someday maybe I might get good ;)
This was my FAVORITE picture of the day, it Brandon (Darren's oldest brother) showing us how its done!
Kloee LOVED it! She had a blast.
2 comments:
You forgot to mention that you were the queen of treats for all the scavenging children. (namely, mine.) That was very fun. We should go again sometime when Darren can play.
That seems like so long ago. Oh how I miss you all!! It was an adventurous outing - I loved it! I love organized chaos.
Post a Comment