Father's Day was a bit of a bust this year, Darren and I both ended up with a serious head cold, so we spent the day in bed and watching cartoons with the girls. I did at least finish the fathers day crafts I was hoping to, the girls each made a card for Darren that he loved and then we gave him an Aebelskivers pan which he has been asking for, for a while now. So pretty low key but not forgotton!
The girls and I made these for Grandpa Allen and Grandpa Ray!
I wish I would have gotten a shot of this years fathers day tie for my dad, it was one of my favorites. I found and HOT PINK tie that I put a lot of bling and glitter on. It was great, if I can get him to put it back on I'll post a pic later.
I am so grateful for these men in my life, what a blessing they are to me and great examples of worthy priesthood holders. I appreciate all they do for me and can't imagine my life with out them!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment