Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Playing dress-up!

The last two weeks of being in the Tri-Cities were spent at my mom's house sewing our hearts out. My friend Sarah and I went a little bit Baby Boy Project happy and wore my mom out and our sewing machines (pictures to come). The girls had fun playing with their many cousins and dressing up in all of grandmas fun things!


3 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

I so wish we would have taken a picture of our crib sets together with your mom! Oh well. I am still super excited about mine. Miss you!

Becca Bingham said...

How fun that you and Sarah are both having boys at the same time! I cannot wait to see these projects I am sure they are amazing!

Brittany said...

Are you having a boy? Did I miss this or just forget. I'm not sure. But Congrats! That will be so much fun. Can't wait to see pix of what you made. You always make the cutest stuff.