My phone has been ringing off the hook (and lots of texts have been coming) from all you wonderful friends of mine that are concerned. We are so loved, I feel so blessed.....so to try and update you all without being on my phone all day I thought I would just add it on here for you all to get the story! We love you all and thank you for keeping up with us!:)
We went for our follow-up appointment yesterday in Spokane. Lots of stuff going on with this baby boy of ours, and still a lot of what ifs....
Baby's kidney is about the same the reflux build-up has gone from .8cm to 1 cm, so really it's not terrible news it's just not what we were hoping for. The dr says this is a very grey area. Its not bad enough to be alarmed just right on the line where we should keep an eye on it.
Which means we will be delivering in SPOKANE. I have mixed feelings about this because I love my doctor, I love the hospital and I love the nurses here in Moscow so I'm a bit worried about going somewhere I don't know at all and I probably wont meet the doctor delivering until I am there. The good side to this is I will be scheduled for induction to do a VBAC in Spokane. Not sure if I mentioned this before but our hospital here does not do them anymore and since I was able to do one with Sydney I was hoping to again.
Slight amounts of extra fluids are present in a few places in the baby's body that the Spokane Dr found that is kinda stumping him along with excessive amounts of amniotic fluid around the baby so I will be going in for two non-stress tests a week from now until the baby is born just to keep a close eye on things. Better safe then sorry. :)
I did get my blood taken again to rule out any viral infection or gestational diabetes just to double check and make sure those two things are not whats causing problems.
Lastly they have been monitoring my heart with a "king of hearts" monitor for about a week and half and I will have it for another week and half because I have been having dizzy spells followed by shortness of breath and serious heart pounding. They believe this is due to stress and could be panic attacks so they are monitoring the heart to rule out heart palpitations. Can't wait to be done with this part the sensors that I have to stick on me are causing some serious sores that I am a dying to let just heal up.
This is seriously been a HUGE learning experience for me. I am learning just to be grateful for what I have. I have fewer good days then I do bad right now, I just feel ill all the time. I think I'm doing a pretty good job of keeping a smile on my face and keep moving. I'll admit I have my moments and completely lose it, but I am extremely busy right now, which I think is a blessing because I'm too busy to sit and worry. Its a good thing I have an amazing support system, and that I know that this is Heavenly Fathers plan for me. I feel his love for me on a daily bases and I am so grateful of that.
Thank you all for your continued support, love and prayers we are EXTREMELY grateful for each one of you.
12 years ago
9 comments:
I feel so out of it. I am so glad that you are able to be monitored and pray that all may go well. Glad one positive thing is that you will be able to have a VBAC. Keep updating!
Thanks for letting us know.
So how come you getting an induction isn't in the cards at Moscow?
They only believe in natural births?
Seems strange to me.
Thanks for all of the updates! You are such a brave girl. Keep us posted and let us know if you need anything. Love you girl!!
Melissa.....All I know is Gritman's insurance policy won't allow the VBAC's anymore, which I think is a pretty bum deal.
Oh man girl. I hope it turns out all right. Thinking about you!!
Thanks for letting us know. I'm so sorry you are still feeling crappy. Hang in there! Good to hear that the baby is looking okay and that you get to have the VBAC after all. (yay!) So does this mean you will be staying in the tri-cities a bit before the due date? I hope we get to see you. We love you guys!
I hope you get feeling better and everything is ok with your baby. I thought they couldn't induce for vbac's? I had c-sections with my girls and am just curious.
Wow, good luck Tessa. I had the heart pounding and dizziness with each pregnancy too. No fun. We pray for you guys often.
Brittany---I think it depends on the hospital, Spokane allows it.:)
Post a Comment