Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hospital Pictures!

Here are my favorite pictures from the free photo session at the hospital, I LOVE how they turned out. I'm loving this little boy.....birth story coming soon.









13 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

What a precious little boy. I bet the girls are excited. What beautiful kids you have. Enjoy

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Such good pictures! So happy for you guys!!!

Becca Bingham said...

These are so wonderful! Congrats!

BrittanyLane said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute! What beautiful pictures.

Olin Fam said...

What cute pics--I will have to bring the girls over in a few weeks so I can hold him :) and they can play, lol!!

Melissa said...

What beautiful pictures! He just adorable! So excited for you!

The Stevens: said...

Love, love, love these pictures, he's so stinking cute and chubby:). I want to hold and snuggle him so bad:)

Brittany said...

I love his chubby face! Such cute pix. And you look really good.

patrecia said...

Very cute. Looks so much like kloee. Can't wait to see him.

Kira said...

He couldn't be more perfect!! I love that the hospital took pics for you guys! Love you!!

Becca Bingham said...

Been thinking of you a lot recently! Hope all is well! Wish we were close to love on this little guy! Mine is already getting so big!

Vrska's said...

Congrats! He is so adorable. So excited for you guys.

Marie said...

I have been taking some time to catch up on blogs. You are an incredible woman. The pictures are adorable. He is a handsome little guy.