Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thanksgiving...

Thanksgiving was a doozy for me this year.  I'm glad we went and we had a lot of fun but it took a lot out of me.  The girls were in Heaven!  This year we drove up by Olympia, Washington to camp Zion. It was a nice place to share with family and enjoy our Holiday.
The girls have REALLY gotten into electronics recently YIKES! I already have to limit their playing time or they would stay on them until the batteries are dead over and over.
My sister did an incredible job of decorating the table this year I think it belongs in Martha Stewart if you ask me.
And My sister-in-law did the kid table so much fun and yummy goodness....
The girls thought it was really cool...

She even made a turkey filled with popcorn for appetizers!

These girls love their fruit....

Oh and I cant forget the spread so much good food so little time!
Bring on the talent. One of my favorite traditions is we hold a talent night every year and it is always great.
Sydney though it was great...
Lucas's family sang "Give my love to Nelly, Jack"
Kory's family danced for us.

Megan's family sang and clanked. :)

and my parents rapped for us. "Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?" It was hilarious but I can't get the video to load:(  I love family so much and its always a great time when we all can get together.


No comments: