Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hungery Hungery Greyson

We seriously cant keep this kid fed....He was drinking 6 oz every 3 hours and he stopped sleeping through the night so two weeks before recommended we gave in and starting cereal, this kid is a champ at eating it by the second time feeding it to him he was moving it back and eating it without us needing to put the Binky in after every bite. Now he is back to sleeping from 8:30pm to 6:30 am I know I'm spoiled



3 comments:

Brittany said...

Nice! I can't believe he eats that much! He is adorable.

Hilarie* said...

Oh that boy is growing so much!!! So cute. Audrie is so excited for Kloee to be here this summer!!

Becca Bingham said...

That is so awesome! My Matthew did not even care to eat solids until he was about 7 months old. He was content with just nursing.