Sunday, July 7, 2013

Megan's Reveal Party

After 6 years my sister Megan decided it was time for baby #4 Since its been so long its almost like it is her first and we have gone all out. When she found out the gender we through a reveal party for the her family and friends. Have I mentioned I love to plan parties???
.
So we filled the cupcakes with the color of which gender.....

and after a light dinner

we took a vote and chomped down. I loved everyone's reactions because  after three cray cray boys she is finally getting her......
GIRL!!
To put icing on the cake my nephew and I were matchy matchy at the party and didn't even notice til the end.

1 comment:

Becca Bingham said...

That is so fun! I wanted to throw a gender reveal party for this one, but decided I couldn't wait to tell others and was not in the mood to go all out! Very cute!