Saturday, November 1, 2008

Carving Pumpkins/Halloween




We weren't planning on carving pumpkins this year due to the amount of intoxicated collage students that live around us, (that we knew were going to just smash it) but we ended up carving one anyway just to be a little festive.  When I went to pick out the pumpkin there were only about five more pumpkins to choose from so well beggars can't be choosers.  Halloween night we spent inside to avoid the crazy students who started drinking at about 4:00 p.m.. We did get some scary movies in which was a perfect night in my eyes.


7 comments:

Mommy Crafts said...

Happy Halloween!! Hope you have a great rest of the week, Love ya! :)

Courtney said...

Tessa! I didn't know you had a blog...looks like a new blog at that. I have a blog, so you should add me to your friends list! its managersspecial.blogspot.com. how have you been? i haven't talked to you in forever!

Courtney said...

oh, and i didn't know you were pregnant! congrats! that's so exciting. when are you due?

megan said...

Cute poll i voted for the boy. I'm glad that you guys had some fun on halloween i wish you could have been here. Can't wait for the game!! Love you!

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

oh my gosh i found you and you have a blog. congrats on the baby where are you guys now?

Sharee said...

Hey! I'm so glad you started a blog! Now that Melissa finally has the internet we need to get her on the bag wagon. I think you are going to have a girl.

BrittanyLane said...

YAY! I'm so happy you started a blog!! Hope you guys are loving it there. Sweeeet pumpkin.