Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What a Weekend!

I have learned staying up too late can really mess me up right now. This last month I have been taking a sleeping pill the doctor gave me so I would get some more sleep, so I've been taking it between 10:00-11:00 every night and ask Darren I'm out for the rest of the night. Well Friday night my brother Lucas and his wife Shanell came over along with Leslie and Matt (Shanell's sister and husband) and we sat chatting and laughing.....SO MUCH FUN....Darren and my faces hurt so bad from laughing so hard. We did get to bed pretty late and Darren had a service project to go to in the morning and plus it was the BSU vs. UI game.......I was so excited here are some pictures.....what a game!!!
If you look closely behind us there is a scary dude behind us painted in black!

All of us minus Darren he was on the end and got volunteered to take the picture....

This guy was standing in front of us, shoving a REALLY nasty smelling hot dog in his face but check out where he was keeping his gum safe!

This was to prove WE did score the first touchdown....just not much more after that!

Here they come a running


This was our favorite dancer...she could REALLY shake it!

It was fun....never imagined hearing such bad language in such a short amount of time or seeing as many people wasted in one given area. But I do it again just a little differently. We sat WAY too close to the student section! After the game we went to wingers together and to the new James Bond movie, also very fun but it was LATE when we got home and early church was rough....it's taken a few days to bounce back!

7 comments:

Sharee said...

I am so jealous of your awesome night out! Bryce and I are contemplating going to the bond movie separately just so we can see it. I don't think we will be about to wait until it comes out on video!

Gosfam said...

It was a fun night!! It was hard even for me to recover from sleep, especially after late night movie Saturday too.

BrittanyLane said...

Sounds like you had a great time. We haven't been to a game in years. Sounds like you are doing pretty well. Sleep is SOOOO important!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

That sounds like a fun weekend. I know what you mean though when you say "What a Weekend!" Sometimes the weekends go by and they don't really feel like weekends because they go so quick. But they are fun.

Vrska's said...

You guys look so GOOD!! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving with your family!! By the way I still don't have an address from you yet!!

Hilarie* said...

Darren this is Chad. It looks like you have gained about ten pounds, what is going on?

Steve said...

hey i'm excited to finally have your blog address! it'll be so nice in keeping up with you and your life! Love and miss you!