Friday, May 8, 2009

Our Crazy Girl

So Tessa and I were upstairs last night getting Kloee ready for bed so we could go to sleep ourselves. I look over to see how the burping is going and Kloee is looking at me like this. I laughed for at least a minute straight. I laughed so hard that tears started rolling down my face and my nose started running. It still cracks me up everytime I look at it. She is so crazy. She has this fascination with opening her eyes as wide as she can and even to the point of raising her eye brows on top of that. She has about three different facial combinations that she uses with her eyes wide open which are equally funny. Occasionally she crosses her eyes with them wide open which is just as funny. I know I am funny looking but I didn't realize how much I guess.
This is her sitting straight up as Tessa is trying to burp her. It sure makes it difficult when she does it. She sure doesn't like to cooperate.

5 comments:

The Stevens: said...

That is too funny, what a silly little girl, she's so sweet! (Looks a lot like Tessa in that pict:)

Sharee said...

She is so darn cute! I still love that dark hair. The is a pretty funny face, Darren.

Melissa said...

Kloee looks so different in each picture I see of her - I have to agree with Sharee - she is adorable!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Awwww... she is so cute and I love those big open eyes. What an adorable little girl!!

The Christensen Family said...

She has changed so much. What fun you both are going to have as she changeds more and grows up.