Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cinco de Mayo

A couple of years ago we started a new tradition in our family of celebrating Cinco de Mayo I think we get crazier every year, it is so much fun... we dress up, eat A LOT of yummy food, and break open a pinata. Here are some pics of the festivities.My mom just taught me how to use a surge on my friends sewing machine and here are our outfits. (Matching skirts for Kloee and me and a matching cummerbund for Darren!)
The Candy grab after the pinata was broken!
Here is the spread...this year it covered the entire hot tub.
Here we all are dressed up for the fun..we didn't get a very good shot of all three of us but....

here is a great one of Kloee.

6 comments:

BrittanyLane said...

I love the skirts. What fun!

Sharee said...

nice pink hair! i love the shirts too-way cute. what a fun tradition. i bet the food was soooo good!

Hilarie* said...

Now in that last picture.. she looks more like the Allen babies!!! I love the outfits.. and you look good after just recently having a baby!

The Christensen Family said...

How cute. I can just see you sewing clothes and matching them. Mother/Daughter stuff. How fun, don't leave Daren out. Yes, we could hear your little party at my house. Sounds like you had tons of fun.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

The skirts are too darn cute! Tessa you look great and you are amazing. Kloee is the cutest baby ever and I love how she has such a round face. What a cutie!!

Melissa said...

Aren't family traditions the best! It looks like your family has a blast! Great skirts and cumberbun. It is great to see pictures of your little family - Kloee looks so adorable!