
So I wanted to take a bath the other day and Darren started it for me, when I went to get it this is what I saw, which really we have been living here in Moscow for over a year so I shouldn't be surprised, but I still am the water here is SOOOOO BROWN yuck!
8 comments:
Wow that is ridiculous!! We don't have that problem.
Oh sick! It's always like that?? Even the water you drink?? I could not handle that.. even if it is technically clean besides the color!
Our water was DISGUSTING, too! We always had to let the hot water run for awhile or it would smell like poo and like that. I guess there's a lot of lead or something.
Call the office and put in a work order for a water heater flush. It'll help with the sulfur smell too!
Oh my gosh. That is terrible! Is clear water too much to ask for?!?! HOly Moly!
EWWWWW!
Oh my... HA! That probably means our water is like that too! What in the world? To think that we have been showering in that!!! I hope we aren't drinking it! There has to be some health code violations...
eww! I the water you drink like that too. That's so gross. Sick dog!
Post a Comment