-Nighttime is my Time -Jayhawk -Dairy of a Wimpy Kid -Rodrick Rules -The Last Straw -Dog Days -The Ugly Truth -Cabin Fever -Catching Fire -MockingJay -Why I believe -No one can take your Place
Haha! That's so cute. I can't believe these little girls are so mobile. Morgan was here last week and is totally crawling all over. They get big so fast!
That's way funny! Taylee does that same thing and it's hilarious to watch!I've never seen a baby do that before.. so we must have a couple of goofy little girls huh?
5 comments:
Haha! That's so cute. I can't believe these little girls are so mobile. Morgan was here last week and is totally crawling all over. They get big so fast!
That's way funny! Taylee does that same thing and it's hilarious to watch!I've never seen a baby do that before.. so we must have a couple of goofy little girls huh?
Tessa, that is awesome.
Bronsen did this too! That's funny what they want to try next...Babies must think alike ;)
That is so adorable!! I love that you captured that! -Kira :)
Post a Comment