-Nighttime is my Time -Jayhawk -Dairy of a Wimpy Kid -Rodrick Rules -The Last Straw -Dog Days -The Ugly Truth -Cabin Fever -Catching Fire -MockingJay -Why I believe -No one can take your Place
Wahoo! That's great news. Congratulations. As much fun as it's been the first time, there's nothing better (so far) than the second time around. I hope you're feeling well, and I'm so happy for you.
Wow, I feel awful! We just ran into Darren on campus and I hadn't read this yet! That is so exciting! I bet little kloee is soo excited to be a big sister!
It was so much fun to spend time with you guys this last week! The kids had been asking about you guys for some time! Congrats on the new baby! We are excited to find out what you will be having!!!
21 comments:
How far apart will they be?
Congrats.
Congrats. Another one of my friends announced today that she's pregnant. How exciting!
Holy poop. Is that a picture of the inside of your uterus?
Wahoo! That's great news. Congratulations. As much fun as it's been the first time, there's nothing better (so far) than the second time around. I hope you're feeling well, and I'm so happy for you.
Yay! Congratulations!!!
CONGRATS!! So exciting!!
Oh my gosh! Congrats! I hope its a little boy....
you are due 9 days before me :) Congrats and let me know if you need anything!
That's awesome! I'm so excited for you!
Congrats! I heard from Darren's mom the other day but didn't want to say anything. Hope you are feeling well Tessa!
CONGRATULATIONS!!I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats! So happy for you!
Yippee! Congrats.
CONGRATS!! :) Hope everything goes well for you and good luck!!
Congratulations! What a great due date, same as Carter's birthday. Hope you are feeling well.
Wow, I feel awful! We just ran into Darren on campus and I hadn't read this yet! That is so exciting! I bet little kloee is soo excited to be a big sister!
It was so much fun to spend time with you guys this last week! The kids had been asking about you guys for some time! Congrats on the new baby! We are excited to find out what you will be having!!!
Cannot tell you how excited I am for you guys! Congratulations! Another lucky little person to join your family!
Wow! That's so exciting! Good thing I found your blog so that I could be clued in on these things!
congrats, so fun!
oh my goodness tessa! that's so awesome! congrats!
Post a Comment