-Nighttime is my Time -Jayhawk -Dairy of a Wimpy Kid -Rodrick Rules -The Last Straw -Dog Days -The Ugly Truth -Cabin Fever -Catching Fire -MockingJay -Why I believe -No one can take your Place
Over spring break Kloee decided it was time and she started walking, since then she has had a few big tumbles but she just keeps getting back up. Here is our best take of it with just the two of us.
Amazing! I can't believe how big these little girls are getting. Rylan will be running around with them too before I know it. It's CRAZY how fast they grow up.
2 comments:
Amazing! I can't believe how big these little girls are getting. Rylan will be running around with them too before I know it. It's CRAZY how fast they grow up.
Oh how cute! YAY! Everything in the house now goes "up" a level....haha. Hope all is well with your family! We sure do love you guys.
Post a Comment