-Nighttime is my Time -Jayhawk -Dairy of a Wimpy Kid -Rodrick Rules -The Last Straw -Dog Days -The Ugly Truth -Cabin Fever -Catching Fire -MockingJay -Why I believe -No one can take your Place
Darren built me these great shelves for my food storage...it freed up a lot of space, I was able to fit to closets into one so now I have another closet to put stuff so the house doesn't look so cluttered!!!!
6 comments:
WOOOOOOOOW it looks soooo good! Way to go!
That is so great! I love oranizing and being able to fit more!
That looks awesome!!!! When can I sign you guys up from my closet?! :)
Looks good! I love the picture of the girls up top!! I recognize the chair!!! :)
Darren is Awesome!:) The shelving was nice:) P.S. Love the picture of the girls, so stinkin' cute!:)
impressive... Also, that picture at the top of your blog is to DIE FOR! Really though, you have the cutest family.
Post a Comment