Monday, November 8, 2010

Blessing Day!

My mother made this beautiful dress for the blessing out of left over material from my wedding dress! She looked adorable. It was a really fun weekend, all of my family came and some of Darren's it was so nice to have so much support. It assures me that I'm on the right track! We Love you Sydney!

Thanks EVERYONE for coming I loved every minute of you being here...come again soon!

5 comments:

Fab Five said...

That is really awesome that you were able to use the same material! What a great heirloom!

Melissa said...

AMAZING.

Becca Bingham said...

What a beautiful dress with such sentimental value! I'm glad you had so much fun! I hear nursery was a little wild! Sorry I was not there to help out!

Sharee said...

What a beautiful dress! Sydney is adorable. Wish we could see you guys in person but it is nice to see all these pictures!

CodyG said...

I loved her dress!!! So cute!