I had one of those days today where I took a breathe and realized I am SUPER content, Im grateful, we are making it through school, finacially we are tight but TOTALLY fine, I love my kids, even when they have been sick for the last week, and I love my husband for all he does for me. I am insanely busy right now between family, church and my BELOVED Christmas projects, at times I feel overloaded but TODAY I'm just HAPPY to be chillin' with my girls doing a lot of this:
and even more of this......
LIFE REALLY IS GOOD!!!
1 comment:
I love it when I realize that. With this pregnancy I've had to come that point a lot even with a messy house; just doing what I can. I can't wait to see your projects when you are done...you will post pictures right!?
Post a Comment