My good friend took these pictures today (for Sydney's 1 yr photo shoot)....I LOVE them I had a really hard time choosing which one to put up here because they all turned out AMAZING!
I just want to eat her up, between those blue eyes and those dimples this girl runs this house. We love you baby girl! (Honestly, which one do I blow up....I want them all!)
7 comments:
I LOVE the last one. Syds outfit is so darn cute. I love the boots!
Sydney is just adorable! I can see why you are having a hard time choosing - each one shows a bit of her character. I love how her eyes pop on the 3rd from bottom. Is it possible eyes could be so blue?
I want one of the last one. They are all really cute. Can't wait to see you!
Those are adorable! I love the 3rd from the bottom and the bottom one a ton. Love her eyes and dimples.
the last one or the 2nd one of her sitting on the chair! But they are all cute! miss you!
Such a little sweetie, love the picts!
What a little cutie! All of them are great!
Post a Comment