My sister gave me the GREAT idea to have the girls be sock monkeys for Halloween. I ordered the correct socks and with a few "talk it through" instructions between us I whipped out the costumes in no time....They turned out great. They wore them three times and yet these are the only pictures I got. It was a nice relaxed Halloween, just the way I like it!
 |
| Fishing at the ward party! |
8 comments:
SUCH a cute idea! You did great on the costumes too. Love it! Isn't it SO much fun having two girls?? I am curious as to how it'll be with THREE. Some days I wonder if I can handle all the girl drama!?!?! haha
Darling idea for costumes! I love it. We're excited to see you guys. Are you bringing anything crafty to work on?
They look really cute. Love the hats.
oh my goodness, those turned out so cute! i love your sweet girls!
SO so cute Tessa!
Not only are they adorable (the costumes and the girls!) they look cozy too! Gotta love that.
Sooo freakin cute!! I love that idea. Sydney looks so big. Miles has been growing a lot lately too. I bet they are about the same size.
You never cease to amaze me with your craft skills!
Post a Comment