Yes, it is true. Allen baby #3 is on its way! We have been DYING to tell everyone and we finally had our first appointment. We were happy to hear an earlier due date then we were expecting and its on my oldest brother Lucas Birthday. Wouldn't that be fun?
The girls are still not fully aware of whats going on. Kloee changes her mind daily whether it should be a girl or a boy. I've been fairly sick so the girls have been running wild and loving it. I am starting to feel better and I am VERY happy about it. We are just feeling especially grateful and a little nervous for this next addition to our family.

12 comments:
We are so very excited for you guys! I hope you start feeling better really soon. Yuck!! It was fun seeing you this weekend, even if it was very brief. I can't wait until you are here for the summer.
Are you guys on the fast track or what........
Congrats guys.
I'm excited to see what it is soon.
Congrats! I've been waiting for this announcement! I remembered back when we were cleaning you saying that another one would hopefully be on its way in the beginning of this year! Good luck with morning sickness!
So exciting! Braylee's birthday is Nov. 14th, so maybe you will have it then. Of course I never wish any woman to be overdue :)
congratulations! I am so happy for you and hope it's an easy pregnancy. I also pray that you will have great energy levels to do everything that you need to do. I honestly don't know how you do everything and be RS Pres. too.
That's fantastic! Good luck with your pregnancy!
Hooray! How exciting for you and your family! :) Congratulations! November is a very good month to have a birthday in my "totally unbiased" opinion. ;)
Congratulations to you guys!! You're a great mom and your kids are so lucky!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. Hope you get feeling better.Hope your all doing well you have such a cute family. Love ya
congrats tessa how very exciting!
SO excited for your little family! i hope you start feeling better soon :) can't wait to hear the gender!
Sooooo excited for you guys!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment