Here are the girlies in their Easter dresses, its a good thing I bought them over a month ago or these poor girls wouldn't have even known it was Easter. I pretty much dropped the ball this year. I had Ward Council (Early Church meeting) before church at 7am so Darren had to completely get the girls ready BY HIMSELF! Check out their hair....he's getting good huh??? I think he does great and he even got a few pictures taken before church and made it on time.
This Easter was a Special one for me, I've been feeling kinda sad that we couldn't go home for it and on top of that I've been feeling sorry for myself because Darren was so busy with projects at school he was only home for dinner pretty much everyday last week. When Saturday rolled around I was mad at myself for not planning ahead for Easter so the girls didn't get any Easter baskets or Easter egg hunts, which I know are not the MOST important part of Easter but lets face it I didn't even mention anything Easter to them until we were talking about their dresses. So I went to church yesterday feeling pretty bad, mostly just REALLY disappointed in myself. That goodness for a GREAT message from our Bishop along with Great testimonies, a Great Sunday school lesson, and we finished off with a Spirit filled Relief Society meeting as well. I learned so much this Sunday, I felt the Spirit so strong and my testimony was strengthen, I was reminded once more that my Heavenly Father LOVES ME, and KNOWS me, he knew EXACTLY what I needed and for that I am TRULY grateful. I am so Thankful for the Jesus Christ and his example to me, because of him I am who I am and I know I can live with him again someday. SUCH COMFORT!
12 years ago
3 comments:
Sooo CUTE!!!
Go Darren! Girls are adorable...love their dresses. Derek will get my girls ready for church, but he does not attempt hair :)
I love you!!! Thank you for sharing your testimony and sharing some of what makes you....YOU! I miss you, and I want to come over someday next week during the days and we can do lunch with the kiddos together or something....let me know;)
Post a Comment