Wow, I honestly don't know where the Summer went! We are seriously having the time of our lives. We have never been so tired, busy or HAPPY in our lives! We knew moving home would be enjoyable but we never expected to be COMPLETELY content and that is what we have found. I always thought trips home were so busy because we didn't get to come very often so we would cram as much in as we could, living here has proved that this is just life. Busy, exhausting and wonderful.
WE spent the summer, swimming at the gym, bowling, going to the park, celebrating birthdays, riding bikes, going on family outings and working hard. (Posts of all to come!) We LOVE life!
PS I have also finally plunged ahead with my business, it's something I have wanted to do for a long time but I have always been to nervous to do it. Finally I did though if you would like to view my online shop you can go here! Or click the link in the Sidebar, Exciting things happening at the Allen household! :) My first big deal goes live on Wednesday on Jane.com.
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment