12 years ago
Sunday, September 29, 2013
Fruits of my labor
For 3 weeks this summer I was in the kitchen from sunrise to well after sunset canning, an prepping for the next few months. Starting my Etsy shop has proven to be very time consuming and I wanted to make sure my family is taken care of so. I bottled about 45 jars of green beans, 35 jars of pairs, 25 jars of salsa, 7 jars of tomatoes, and 60 jars of of peaches. I froze about 100 bean burritos, 60 breakfast burritos, 30 waffles, 100 cookies, and 60 freezer meals. It was a lot of hard work but it has already been paying off. Its so good to know that I don't have to stop and spend an hour or so fixing a healthy meal for my family because its already done I just need to warm it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amazing.
Well done.
60...wow! I am going to attempt 40 freezer meals (:
that is so awesome Tessa! you are a super star!
Post a Comment