Her first ride in the car seat.
I have never been a fan of changing diapers and Kloee has not made it any better. I had my first diaper changing disaster yesterday. She had a really messy diaper which required many wipes. It took a little while to get it all cleaned up and the problem is that the longer any baby is not in a diaper, the more you are risking a bigger mess. For this particular cleanup, I had a hold of both legs and lifted them up so I could get the last of the mess up off the back. As I did the last wipe, she starts to pee which goes all over the place. It runs around both sides of her leg, stomach, and back. It gets all over her shirt, the brand new diaper sitting underneath her, and soaks through the blankets. Awesome Kloee. Way to make memories with dad. I was not to pleased at the time but I must admit, it is pretty funny.
This is where the incident occured.
For every baby, Gritman takes about 10 to 15 pictures of each baby in an outfit for the parents to have burned on a cd and if the parents want, they can post one of them on the website. I thought I would post some of them for you to see.





14 comments:
Yeah, we have been waiting for new photos. What a Doll! The security code just so happens to be Momey, interresting.
What a sweet little girl, congrats guys and really Darren way to go on the diaper changing.
She is adorable!! Those kind of diaper changes happen more than you'd think.. so get used to it!! haha. Just be glad it happened on her little hospital bed instead of YOUR bed at home.. which happened to us the other day!!
Aaah, she's changed so much already:) What a nice thing the hospital does, very cute pictures!
What a good dad, doing the diaper changing. It happens w/ boys, too. Except everytime Ross used to do it he would pee all over his face. Cute, I know. You're going to be a busy man taking care of baby and mama! I didn't think c-section recovery was that, and it sounds like Tessa is a champ, so I am sure she will do just fine. Congrats, Darren, she's precious.
She is so cute!! I love the pic where she looks like she's winking!
She is so cute!! Congratulations!! All I can say about the diaper changing is at least she's a girl. When a boy starts sprayin you best be protected yourself!!! Have fun guys and try and catch up on sleep!! I don't know if it's ever possible but good luck!!
Congratulations!
She is just too cute! Funny story about the diaper...unfortunately I have to tell you that is just the beginning.lol. I hope that Tessa recovers quickly. I will call you later...
Sorry Darren, I'm trying not to laugh. I'm really trying... Kloee is so darling! I just want to kiss her chubby cheeks...
I LOVE the pink outfit and the adorable overalls... so cute! That's too bad for Darren but I am sure Tessa was glad it wasn't her that time.
Oh, my Gosh! She is priceless. She looks so adorable in her little outfit with the teddy bear. Darren, just be glad that she is a girl...little boys are WAY WORSE!!!! Trust me. I have been sprayed in the face, hair, and chest. Have fun!
I do know that Andi is very excited and couldn't talk in RS when she was conducting.
Hey Tess what cute pics!!! I'm so excited for you and would like to talk to you if youd answer your phone!!JK anyway way to go darren ata keeping up with the family blog rob could never!!! Love you guys!!!
What a funny story, especially for the first diaper expierence!! And I LOVE all of those sweet picures of your sweet little baby! I love the huge flowered headband :).
I can't wait to see more pictuers. Congratulations Tessa :)
Post a Comment