Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cinco de Mayo!

I forgot I had these last month we had our annual cinco de mayo feast at my parents house...it was a lot of fun and the food was great!
Darren and Kloee all dress up!
Going for the goods!

The girls...I didnt get one of the boys...nice picture Kloee she didnt have her eyes open in any of these.
Here she is, it was pretty cool that day with a little rain but she loved being out there with all her cousins.
A picture of the deliciousness!

4 comments:

Gosfam said...

Rhenley's face on the last picture isn't saying Delciousness to me :) Kloee is too cute.

Melissa said...

That's so unfair to post pictures of all this yummy food on FAST SUNDAY for all of us to drool over.
Looks like a great time.
How's the pregnancy going?
How you feeling?

Becca Bingham said...

That sounds so fun! I love mexican food! :)

Mommy Crafts said...

Rhenley's Face is classic.... ;)