Friday, June 25, 2010

I've been a bit boring!

Well I have been REALLY BAD at posting lately, let me explain.......

Since we have been in Burbank for the summer I have gone into this MUST GET IT DONE BEFORE THE BABY mode......so as crazy as it sounds I've had a two track mind, christmas and baby. I've been working on all my christmas projects that need to get done so I can't post all the work I've been doing, BUT in the not too distant future I will put up pictures of the projects I'm doing for baby #2 (we still can't decide on a name). Anyways, until then sorry Im boring and OCD about getting stuff done.

Hopefully soon I can get back on track!

1 comment:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

LOL... It's ok Tessa. I am OCD about getting stuff done too right now. We move this weekend and serious it has been miserable for Brandon because I am in this mode of getting EVERYTHING and anything done before the move. So I am pretty sure he will be so glad when it is all over!! I am excited for you guys to come back.