Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First time pickler!

These pictures are a bit out of order but you'll get the idea... I found this good deal at the farmers market with my mom and dad on Saturday for a bunch of asparagus so I made a batch of my pickles I got the recipe from my dad I think they are to die for.

I kept all the pretty ends for the pickles and then I froze the rest for later...


Laying out to be frozen....


Stuffing the jars....

Taking pictures was quite the afterthought...but we still got a few.

Thanks mom and dad for taking me...
Thank you dad for your constant help over the phone...
and Thank you Patrecia for all your hands on help in the kitchen I would have been working on those all day!

3 comments:

Gosfam said...

mmmm YUM!! I want some.

Becca Bingham said...

Wow! I've never had pickled asparagus before! Hope they turn out! Your belly is looking good! :)

The Stevens: said...

Seriously, YUMMY!:) You can send a jar this way:) Good for you Tessa, you're such a good little homemaker:)