Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baby Update!

No REAL exciting news, I really wish....I think I'm in it for the long haul with this baby as well she is not coming until she is good and ready. At my last Dr. appointment I was dilated to a two and I'm now 80% effaced, she did strip my membranes which caused A LOT of REALLY STRONG contractions but by the morning they tapered off again, if only huh? Anyways, I do continue to have contractions just not steady ones. We are still walking a lot and trying to keep me active as much as possible (although my back is screaming at me to stop, last night I had what felt like a nerve pinched or something and I couldn't walk, my legs kept buckling from underneath me, Im doing better today). Hopefully, we have a new baby to show off soon!

6 comments:

Fab Five said...

Be careful! Take care of yourself and don't overdo it!

lifeatthewhitehouse said...

Hang in there, Tessa! If the membrane stripping didn't work then she just wasn't ready :( I've been there, Hon! I'm thinking of you!

BrittanyLane said...

I hope everything goes perfectly. We're excitedly waiting for the news. I know those last few days feel like years. Hang in there!

Hilarie* said...

So I haven't heard... do you have a name for this baby!?!?! I thought your had Kloee's before she was born.. right?

Darren and Tessa said...

The name is still under debate. We are having a hard time agreeing, so we will see maybe after we see her one of us will cave!

Darren and Tessa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.