Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sydney Kaye Allen

Sydney was born at 4:35pm, not 5:35pm like I originally said.  She is 8lbs 3oz and 20 inches long.  She did come v-bac which we are both excited about.  The funny thing is that Sydney's head was bigger then Kloee's yet she didn't get stuck like Kloee.  They had to use the vacuum to help encourage but it was successful.  Anyways, she is finally here, healthy, and eating like a good girl should.

20 comments:

Melissa said...

She is adorable! So alert. I am so excited for you all! Congratulations!

BrittanyLane said...

Oh my goodness! She is so dang cute!! She looks weeks old already. Congratulations. We are so very excited for you!

Melissa said...

Congrats guys.
She looks awesome for a new born man.
I can't believe it.
When you start out cute, that's a lot of pressure.

Becca Bingham said...

That is so exciting! What a cutie!

Gosfam said...

Congratulations!! She is so cute--I hope I can come and visit you guys soon. I mean I only live 20mins away. Maybe when Shanell and Lucas come visit I will visit too :) Enjoy your little family.

Hilarie* said...

SUPER CUTE!!! WAY to go with the VBAC!!! Your recovery will be so much faster and nicer. I think she looks like Kloee but a little different.. must be that cute little ALLEN gene coming through!!! CONGRATS!

Roxy said...

YAY!!! so happy for you and glad you were able to do the VBAC (so did you take caster oil?) I am so jealous that you are done only 12 more days for me...13 at the most :) She is a beauty and I am glad all is well let us know if there is anything we can do (take Kloee of your hands)

Kierstin said...

Congrats mom and dad! I'm so happy things went the way you wanted! I'll give you guys some time before I come over to hear the full story. I just love when things work out! You now have TWO beautiful girls!

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

She is sooooo cute!!! Congrats!!!

Ashley said...

congrats! she is beautiful!

Stephanie C. said...

Congrats to all of you! And on the vbac... wahoo! Happy day!

Courtney said...

ahhh Tessa she is adorable! Congratulations!!

Brittany said...

Congrats! She is so adorable! Really alert. Glad you got to do a vbac...the 2nd c-section wasn't as bad as the first though, but I'm sure a vbac is even better.

lifeatthewhitehouse said...

Sooooo adorable!!! Congrats, you two!!

The Boyle's said...

Congrats. I love the chunky babies. How fun. Those cheeks are absolutely adorable. I swear that is what Zoey looked like too. Good luck with a newborn and two kiddos. I will be excited to hear and see more.

Robbi Williamson said...

Oh she is sooo adorable. Congratulation you guys!!!

Vrska's said...

She is gorgeous! We are so excited for you guys, and so glad she is here and healthy! Congratulations!

Jill said...

She is seriously the cuttest infant i have EVER seen no joke! i thought instantly when i saw her you had a c section because shes so beautiful. You guys make beautiful girls congrats im glad everything went well!

Krystle said...

Oh she is adorable!!! CONGRADS!!!!

The Stevens: said...

She's just precious!:) We love her already:)