Monday, September 27, 2010

Sydney (2 WEEKS)




I am so lucky to have a ward with LOTS of amazing photographers, I had Jenny take these and she did an AMAZING job, I loved all of them I had a hard time picking which ones to share. Thanks Jenny, I LOVE them!

9 comments:

The Stevens: said...

PRecious:) Love the black and white with you and sydney, can't believe it's been 2wks already:)

Becca Bingham said...

Very cute! I wish I had gotten newborn pictures of Kaitlynn. :) Glad you did it.

lifeatthewhitehouse said...

Sooooo cute!!!

Melissa said...

She did do a great job.
You both look wonderful.

Brittany said...

They are really cute! And Sydney is adorable...is she a really alert baby? She looks like it from the pictures. My Preslee is really alert.

Diana said...

Beautiful pics, Tessa. I hope I can see your new Sydney before she gets too big!

Brynn said...

TESS! I Love them!!! They look sooo good! Way to go Jen!

Vrska's said...

Tessa- She is so dang adorable! I just want to kiss those little cheeks! Send me your address to my e-mail address, I have something to send you! tessvrska@gmail.com

The Christensen Family said...

What beautiful pictures. I love the one with her in the basket. She is absoulutly adorable! Best wishes. You have the most beautiful little girls, how speical.