![]() |
| I made one set of these mine were blue and maroon though! |
![]() |
| I stacked two of these books together to make one BIG hiding place |
| These are magnets that can stick in the tin lunch pail. |
| This was one of my favorite projects I made a BUNCH of them |
| These are bean bags there is 26 of them one for each letter. |
| This is a crib blanket I made for one of my DEAREST of friends |
| ...and the bumper to match |
| Grand FINALE this took me all summer to finish (This is actually the one Darren's mom made us but I made the exact same thing but with different names...my brother and his wife) |
I know I went a little overboard (as usual) and it's been a busy year but a REALLY fun one I LOVE to craft....now what should I make for next year???


5 comments:
Those are all such cute ideas...love love love the family tree thing.
You are AMAZING! Seriously. miss you!
Oh my! Those are all amazing! I'm looking forward to you teaching me how to do a little crafting this next year!
You are amazing. I think I'm going to start calling you Mrs. Santa. All of your gifts were so great! We really appreciate them. I can't believe you did that cross stitch. It would take me a lifetime to complete.
Such amazing gifts, my girls loved their bags, and I loved my birthday board:)
Post a Comment