Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Screamin' Deal!

Shutterfly is having a deal right now that if you blog about their Christmas cards you can get 50 for free. I just couldn’t pass this up! If you would like to look at their cards go HERE.  I am debating making a calendar with them as well. They do a really great job (I’ve ordered prints from them before and they turn out so clear). Click HERE to see the calendars.  I think I have decided on this card….
 I like it because I can list the reasons I loved 2010, it has been such a great and eventful year.

I also like this one because of the colors and I have the PERFECT picture for it.  It is going to be a hard choice!
 I am super excited about my Christmas cards this year and I really can not wait to get them in the mail. Thanks Shutterfly for such a great deal!

1 comment:

lifeatthewhitehouse said...

Don't forget to send one to me! :) Here's our address: 10606 10th DR SE, Everett, WA 98208. Give me yours and I will send one to you as well!!!