-Nighttime is my Time -Jayhawk -Dairy of a Wimpy Kid -Rodrick Rules -The Last Straw -Dog Days -The Ugly Truth -Cabin Fever -Catching Fire -MockingJay -Why I believe -No one can take your Place
Great pictures, Tessa! We are really needing to take a family picture too. We are going to miss you guys for Christmas too; seems like forever since we've seen you. Hopefully this spring...I thought about making that Advent Calendar too (oh for about one minute) and knew that I couldn't. You are way more creative then me. I'm sure it will look great!
9 comments:
I love the last pic.
Your hair looks great and your babe cracks me up with that smile.
I love wherever you had these taken...I love the red flower/bush thing. I also love how Sydney is smiling in the last one...you guys all look so cute!
Very cute! We can't wait to see you guys.
I love the last picture! How fun! But I do love how Darren is holding your little one in the frist picture!
ADORABLE!!!!!
I love the last few. They are awesome!!
cute! And Tessa we have matching blue sweaters! From Old Navy, right?
Great pictures, Tessa! We are really needing to take a family picture too. We are going to miss you guys for Christmas too; seems like forever since we've seen you. Hopefully this spring...I thought about making that Advent Calendar too (oh for about one minute) and knew that I couldn't. You are way more creative then me. I'm sure it will look great!
You guys look great! I feel so silly by the way. . .My comment notifications are turned off on the update blog. Duh! I just sent you an invite :)
Post a Comment