Friday, October 26, 2012

Darren...THE OLD MAN!

I'm a GREAT wife let me tell you....between my church calling and being preggo I am highly forgetful. :) I scheduled a baby shower on Darren's bday and by the time I connected the date together it was too late to change it. So I tried to make up for it the next day.

Darren LOVES chocolate and candy bars....so for his birthday cake I found a tutorial on pinterest (with pictures only) on how to make a GIANT KitKat bar.  After making this I have learned how to do it differently. I made it about half the size of the one in the tutorial but it is still massive so I think I would have cut it in half once more, I think its going to take him til his next birthday to eat it all. He LOVED it though. :)

Opening it up....he was  shocked and super excited....

Yummy!
Best view of inside...apparently the cookies float in the chocolate so they didn't come out straight....all well! The girls and I spent the day spoiling him and he said it turned out to be a GREAT birthday.

No comments: