Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Yames-E-Boy goes to state!

Our nephew James, made it to state running cross-country! He is just a Freshman so what a HUGE accomplishment. The best part of it is the championship race was in Lewiston (a quick 30 min drive for us.) Which meant the Letham's came to visit and we got them all to ourselves for one night! :) We don't get to see them as much as we like so I was BEYOND excited.  The girls and I were counting down the days all week.
Kloee ADORES her cousins. Morgan and her were joint at the hip which I LOVE to see.
I realized that Sydney didn't have a hat to wear to the event the night before so I whipped one up real quick, it took her a little while to get used to it but she kept it on after a little while. It was soo cute!
We had a FUN time visiting and hanging out before the race. (Sorry Melissa, I had to post proof you were here:)
Look at this kid run! He said he pulled a muscle at the beginning but you couldn't tell with the strong finish at the end.......(pic below)

His team took first overall! Go TETON!!!
So proud.....yes I've got such a soft spot for James I teared up a little when he crossed that finish line!!!
So excited to see how he does next year!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

It was wonderful to see you guys!! Thanks so much for letting us stay with you and coming to support James! We sure miss you!

Brittany said...

Good job James! I love that you just whipped up a hat out of nowhere (: Wow I wish I had that talent.