-Nighttime is my Time -Jayhawk -Dairy of a Wimpy Kid -Rodrick Rules -The Last Straw -Dog Days -The Ugly Truth -Cabin Fever -Catching Fire -MockingJay -Why I believe -No one can take your Place
Maybe she will come early! I hated those last few weeks too-so ready to have pregnancy over. Wait what am I saying; I pretty much hated the whole thing! Only a couple more weeks and we'll have the third baby girl in our fam this year! We are so excited to see what she looks like!
you are so cute!! I think you look so good!! Anyway Kloee beter come this weekend so we can come down and see you!! I better be the third phone call you make!! Mom&dad, Darrens mom&dad and then me!:) hang in there she'll be here soon!
7 comments:
You look great! And now you're in the homestretch... HOORAY! We're so excited!
Maybe she will come early! I hated those last few weeks too-so ready to have pregnancy over. Wait what am I saying; I pretty much hated the whole thing! Only a couple more weeks and we'll have the third baby girl in our fam this year! We are so excited to see what she looks like!
Oh my goodness what a cute pregnant outfit. I love it!! Don't worry... You will see her face very soon.
You're adorable! Yes Kloee, come soon:)
Tessa you look beautiful! I cannot believe how quickly your pregnancy has passed - well for me anyway :-)
you are so cute!! I think you look so good!! Anyway Kloee beter come this weekend so we can come down and see you!! I better be the third phone call you make!! Mom&dad, Darrens mom&dad and then me!:) hang in there she'll be here soon!
Tessa you are so cute pregnant!!!
Post a Comment