Well my sister and her family (Rob and the three boys) came to visit for a couple of days last week and sad to say this is the only picture I got of the whole thing. It was a lot of to have them here even though the boys ended up getting the stomach flu while they were here. We watched some movies, got caught up on dancing with the stars, took a quick trip to Lewiston, looked at and antique mall and ate some yummy food and Zany's grill. We can wait for their next visit!
12 years ago
2 comments:
Awww... I am so glad they got to come and that is too bad that the boys got the stomach flu... you didn't get any of it though, right? I still can't get over how much your sister and you look alike. It is crazy! Now I want to see your whole family!!!
Love the Blue mouth
Post a Comment