Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Anybody Wondering......

WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats.
They'll be great mates, most of the time right;)

Roxy said...

YAY!!! :)

Becca Bingham said...

That's so fun! Two girls that close together will be great fun!

Kendall said...

I was wondering. Congrats to you, Darren, and big sister Kloee!

Brittany said...

Congrats!!! We are having a girl too. When are you due? I think we are only about a week apart.

Fab Five said...

Good, now you can reuse Kloee's clothes! That was really nice for us because most of Carson's were still brand new!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! I wonder if she will look just like her big sister. How cute would that be?

The Boyle's said...

Oh no way. We love it. We are so excited for you guys. Kloee and your next little girl are going to be the best of buddies. Good luck with everything.

Brynn said...

WAHOO! Another girl! Yay for not having to buy a whole new wardrobe! I bet she is going to be soooo cute! Congrats! we miss you guys!

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

YAY for more girls!! They are so fun, but you know that!!! Do you guys have any names picked out yet???