So my friend just got one of these and I have been looking into getting one for a while. When I saw it on her blog I knew I just HAVE to have one.......I haven't convinced Darren yet, still working on it but do you think its too early to put an order into Santa???

5 comments:
We must be on the same wave length. I am really wanting a good bike trailer/jogging stroller. That looks like a nice one. What is the brand?
Its a Schwinn!
WE JUST GOT ONE.
Well not THAT one, but one none the less.
I can't wait to try it out.
Now if I just owned a bike!
I'm looking for a bike trailer too:) That one's beautiful:)
Never never never too early. I'm tellin ya i use it every day and i love it. Got myself a tan didn't know that could happen in rexburg.
PS do you need me to talk to Darren for ya. I bet i could be a pretty could salesgal!! GET IT GET IT!!!
Post a Comment